INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING AND SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts should be submitted in English, and will be published in the Book of Abstracts. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congressional Service, Studio Hrg, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for writing abstracts
- abstracts should be written in English
- abstract length: up to 300 words
- abstract font: Arial 10 pts
- abstract headline should be capitalized Arial 12 pts
- name of the author who will present the paper should be capitalized
- author’s and co-author’s last name and first name initial without titles
- author’s and co-author’s institution, city, and country
- author’s e-mail address
- text of the abstract: aim, methods, results, conclusion, key words
- linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
- previously published abstract will not be accepted
- Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and decide on the presentation form (oral or poster presentation)
- accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstract
- one author may submit a maximum of TWO abstracts
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form available HERE.
Abstracts submitted via the conference web site will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review. If you do not have internet access, please contact the Congress agency.
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: September 30, 2017
Abstract acceptance deadline: October 15, 2017
Filling out the abstract submission form does not also mean the registration for participation. To access the registration form, please click here.